Spectators Code of Conduct
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behavior in the game.
Tecnico Coaching is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed by everyone in a safe and positive environment.
Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for spectators and parents/carers at all times.
• Remain outside the field of play and behind the Designated Spectator Area (where provided)
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behavior
• Always respect the match officials’ decisions
• Applaud effort and good play as well as success
In addition, when attending youth games I will:
• Remember that children play for FUN
• Let the coaches do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
• Encourage the players to respect the opposition and match officials
• Never criticise a player for making a mistake -mistakes are part of learning
I understand that breaches of the code may result in action being taken by Tecnico Coaching, my County FA and /or The FA.