Players Code of Conduct
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game. As a player, you have a big part to play. That’s why The FA is asking every player to follow a Respect Code of Conduct.
Attending training session and games, I will:
• Bring the appropriate equipment e.g. boots, shin pads, clothing, drink etc
• Be ready to start on time and to begin your own personal warm up.
• Wear appropriate clothing for the occasion.
• Remove all jewellery before arrival at coaching sessions.
• Keep your kit and boots clean.
• Inform your coach upon your arrival if you have any injuries.
• Give maximum effort and try your best.
• Adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times.
When playing football, I will:
• Always play to the best of my ability
• Play fairly – I won’t cheat, complain or waste time
• Respect all players taking part and the coaches
• Play by the laws, when appropriate as directed by the referee
• After fixtures I will shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
• Listen and respond to what my coach tells me
• Talk to someone I trust or the welfare officer if I’m unhappy about anything
I understand that if I do not follow the code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by the Tecnico Coaching, My County FA or The FA:
• Be required to apologise to my team mates, the other team, referee or team manager
• Receive a formal warning from the coach
• Be dropped or substituted
• Be suspended from training
• Be required to leave the Tecnico Coaching development centres
• Tecnico Coaching, My County FA or The FA may make my parent or carers aware of any infringements of the Code of Conduct
• The FA/County FA could impose a fine and suspension against my Academy