Tecnico Coaching seeks to create an environment which encourages and reinforces good behaviour. Furthermore, it is acknowledged that society expects good behaviour as an important outcome of the educational process.
• To create an environment which encourages and reinforces good behaviour.
• To define acceptable standards of behaviour.
• To encourage consistency of response to both positive and negative behaviour.
• To promote self-esteem, self-discipline and positive relationships.
• To ensure that Tecnico Coaching expectations and strategies are widely known and understood.
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOUR
In seeking to define acceptable standards of behaviour it is acknowledged that these are goals to be worked towards rather than expectations which are either fulfilled or not. Just as we measure sports achievement in terms of progress and development over time towards improvement, so we measure standards of behaviour in terms of the children’s developing ability to conform to our behavioural goals. The children bring to our courses a wide variety of behaviour patterns based on differences in home values, attitudes and parenting skills. At Tecnico Coaching we must work towards standards of behaviour based on the basic principles of honesty, respect, consideration and responsibility. It follows that acceptable standards of behaviour are those which reflect these principles.